Thursday, October 17, 2013

where is the love?

I'm doing well! thanks for asking Keegan! how's everyone else doingggg? so...I've had 2 rounds of oysters with my badminton friends. they ordered a box of 100 oysters from Massachusetts and it was shipped the next day, I have no idea how one of my friends had almost 40! I had a RECORD-BREAKING 3 oysters the first time and 4 the second time. most in my life! not gonna eat anymore, I promise. :/




anyway as you guys already know, I got a new puppy :) her name is Tofu (for the time being). my dad and stepmom doesn't really like the name, so we'll see. she's still a baby, barely 3 months old and she's a mixed breed between a Chi Hua Hua and a Dachshund (sausage dog). I'll let the pictures do the talking! 
anyway November is coming up, I'm
excited! :D might even be meeting Chee June in Nov. heh.




weather's getting cold, around 13 degrees celcius nowadays =)

R

No comments: