Thursday, October 24, 2013

Another random mix!


Time for an update before I nag B & E so that they can't complain I'm not doing anything either!

Me finally getting to use a plaster that Mayu bought for me.  Very professional.

Got handed a bag of mushrooms.

So last weekend, Say How and Nabeel (haha I use their names just cause Elizabeth knows them at least!) was supposed to come down for a medicine careers fair thing.  What I didn't know was that 3 other guys came down to '''''surprise me'''''' (these are the guys I ditched when I came down to London =[ ).  

And they brought haggis!
So we had some manly fun sausage fest times.  Anyways guys I think I might be interested in a specialty I never considered before.  Pathology.

You heard right, Amanda!  Haha but still thinking about it.


Obligatory food pic.
PS: For those playing close attention, this is the second time this lobster (I mean its relative) has made an appearance.  Come to London and I'll get you guys hooked up with lobster haha.


And to round it off, enough people are away/ got injured that they had to ask me to play in a badminton match. HAHA after 22 years I finally participated in some form of competitive sport!
Sorry, I had to take a selfie to document the one and only time they'll let me wear the uniform.  I didn't want to ask the other players to take one for me =/
Won one match, then got raped big time.

See you soon folks!  I'm expecting news from Amanda (after your exam) and Ken Chong wherever he may be!

K




 




No comments: