Wednesday, May 31, 2006

going to genting today. will be back on friday. that means i might not be able to go out this friday to celebrate boonz bd with u guys. T-T and that means i might hav to watch over the hedge alone at first world. T-T

speaking of which, my friend told me that the movie was really good.

...

so how abt this, u all dun watch first, i also dun watch, then when i get back, we all go watch together-gether! :D nice plan? no?

fish u then! X(

jkg jkg :P

hardly been home during the holidays so far. never touched my homework yet. left my sej. essay book in school (shyt) plus i dunno where i chucked my m3 workbook already (double shyt) cuz i did some exercises in it b4 the exams... hopefully i can find it by next week.

T-T oh and keegan, my parents suddenly noticed that i'm a girl and told me that i shouldn't be staying over ur hse so often cuz u r a boy and when i pointed out that elizabeth is a girl too ma said she has ken chong to teman her. =.=" hahahah... omg... i'm sorry but thats really what she said ler...

buahahahahhahaha...

i hope she's not serious or i might not be able to stay over next week. maybe 2 days 1 night only... kekeke.. we shall see la.

No comments: