Sunday, May 21, 2006

Amanda has found love again
I'm sure the title caught your attention xD. This story will be worth your time. Definitely. It all started after Olympiad when we were walking away from the exam hall. Amanda was telling ken vin, jun keit and me about some problem when some guy showed up from nowhere and tapped Amanda's shoulder. I thought he was going to say “You dropped your pen” or something. Instead, he asked for her number. And everyone was too stunned to say anything. I was trying hard to stop myself from laughing. Anyway, since Amanda was taking too long, I decided to tell him her number when all of a sudden, she gave him her number.

Shocking, isn't it?? There's more..

A little while later, we were waiting for Ms. Geetha cause she was driving us back to school, when the same guy shows up again and asked Amanda for a picture. But being a killjoy, she covered her face..even when I offered to help the guy take a picture. How rude...

What she doesn't know is I happened to talk to him a bit more...looks like the rest of us have to plan something for Amanda and our new friend...

K

No comments: