Monday, July 01, 2013

mystery meat #1

Hi guys!  My life has been very exciting recently, so I thought I should share some of that joy with you all =]

Since we're all students, I've got a super nice and easy recipe for you all, you just need:
1. Onions
2. Potatoes
3. Eggs
4. Can of reindeer meat
5. Worcestershire sauce
6. (Optional: Mustard powder)


Steps:

The only acceptable meat. 
 Empty into a bowl and add a dab of Worcestershire sauce & some mustard powder.  MIX IT UP.


Fry diced onions and potatoes (which should be boiled for about 5 mins first) then add your REINDEER meat in!



Serve with a fried egg on top =]


Haha anyway, the real story is I was at home and realized there was almost no food left, but was too lazy to go out.  I start looking around and found this random can of meat that my sister bought for me as a joke.  

Really though, this recipe works with corned beef!  Tryyyyyy itttttt

K

PS: Why is no one using chatbox!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gross...