Wednesday, June 26, 2013

sawadee ka!

I'm back from fatigue-ness! 
I'm the only one who hasn't updated so sorry, was really really busy over the weekend! brought my Thai friends to both @live KL and Sunway (they're closing down end of June cos they changed owners), Genting, Singapore and Bukit Bintang/KLCC. barely had any sleep the past 5 days, but it was all fun so it's good :)

surprisingly Singapore skies were so clear when we were there! don't know why nobody believed me when I said there was very little haze during the weekend, just because Muar's API went up to 700+ doesn't mean Singapore will be as bad! 

 look! no filter.


that's us :)

Keegan you'll be alone in KL. no one will
be around unfortunately. hahaha..

Thanks alot for arranging a "normal" bed for me to sleep in Slocum, haha! can't wait!!! :D

Ken sorry we didn't get to meet in sg! haha see you soon!

R

No comments: