Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dunno which one of us found an amazing song!! (elizabeth la doink! =P)
Go download it!
Search for "Jose Mourinho's song" or "Jose and his Amazing Technicolor Overcoat" or just "Chelsea Song"

Jose and his Amazing Technicolor Overcoat

And you call that a performance of champions?
I am not looking at champions.(All right gaffer!)
No, it is not all right gaffer. Shut up Makelele.
I am the manager of this team and who am I?
(You are the special one!)
Yes I am the special one, but that performance was not special.
It made me laugh, and champions should not make me laugh.
If I want to laugh, maybe I'll listen to Damien doing a car insurance ad.
Damien, do it, make me laugh, now.
(Hibernian Insurance, pretty good.)
Ya, very funny. Now, Drogba, first half, pathetic.
(No no no no no no gaffer please please)

Look, if you want I can replace you. (no no)
It's no problem. (no please), I can, I can replace you, it's no problem. (no no).
I can do it. www.amazon.co.uk, search word Rooney, thirty five half million,
(no no), no problem I can do it, I can do it, if you want me to press buy
(no please gaffer) do you want me to press buy? (no!)
Then listen to the special one. (Okay okay!) Okay.

Second half vocal exercises, midfield, now. (whoa-oh)
Very good, very good. Defence, breathe and vocal. (whoa-oh)
Very good, you are ready I think.
Shh shh okay okay okay okay.
It's time for the song. (Yeea)
Last week, shut up Drogba, last week we beat Arsenal.
And that it for you, don't look back at Wenger. (Don't look back at Wenger.)
Shut up, shut up Damien, shut up.
This week, I do for you, the special one. (You are the special one!)
I know I know, shut up, I know I am the special one,
I know I am the special one, but this week it's a very special song,
and this one is called Jose and his Amazing Technicolor Overcoat. (Yeeaa)
Shh shh shut up.

I close my eyes
And stand there grinning (whoa-oh)
We can't stop winning (whoa-oh)
You'd be grinning too
When I first came (when he first came)
I was delighted (whoa-oh)
Could have managed United (whoa-oh)
But any team will do,

I wore my coat (He wears his coat)
The world is merry (whoa-oh)
I've got John Terry (whoa-oh)
and Drogba too (go on to the eight)
Very good.

I switched them round (He switches round)
They all are hating (whoa-oh)
But I like rotating (whoa-oh)
Any team will do (Go on gaffer!)
A corner kick, is just enough
a little flick from Damien Duff
The ball flies right into the net and we are one nil up..
(1 nil/zero 1 nil/zero 1 nil/zero 1 nil/zero!!) =P

May I return (may I return)
to the be-ginning (woah-oh)
It's so easy winning (woah-oh)
when your team is blue (blue is the colour!!)
We can't go wrong (we can't go wrong),
I am in heaven (woah-oh)
Playing whatever eleven (woah-oh)
Any team will do
Now, go and be champions, be champions, good, love it,
and if you don't do it you can kill yourself, take it from me, be champions.



K

edited by R

No comments: