Saturday, July 01, 2006

IU Day is finally over. Now so many of you people can go get some sleep.
Dunno bout the others, but i thought it went pretty well. Then again, I didn't have much to do (or i made myself free) and went wandering around and helping random people. And i kinda messed up the opening ceremony...i'm still not sure what happened but when i played the school song, Lose Control by Missy Elliot started playing in the background. And anyone who was in the hall will know how weird it sounded o_O
Some other stuff happened, like getting shot in the leg by some kid when i was walking by a darts game (i didn't know about it at all) and spilling melted ice cream all over the cooking room and mopping it up together with another person who wanted to kill me.
And just yesterday, my friend told me that my external hard drive was totally screwed, meaning i lost all my old documents, downloads and pictures. And now today, another funnny thing happened. It's like the god of electronics is messing with me.. But i'm totally fine.
I've waited since IU Day 2005 for this autograph. It's gonna be valuable!
K

No comments: