Sunday, July 16, 2006

I woke up super early today because i thought i was supposed to go for something...only to find out that it's actually next week =_=
what a waste of time...

so after my parents gave me dirty looks (i made them wait 4 hours for nothing), they brought me to someplace near central market for some famous gu bak hoon. But i had chicken rice anyway..

So on the way out, there was some big problem with all the parking tickets cause some people cant just cooperate. This guy jammed the whole ticket machine, and refused to listen to another guy who tried to help him. In the end, there was a long line of pissed off people o_O. So about half an hour later, somebody shows up. And it turns out the other guy was right about fixing the machine, and he starts yelling at the idiot.

And on the way out, a huge jam in the actual parking lot because everyone wants to get out. And some people up in front didnt bother to line up to pay tickets because they thought the line was too long. So my mom got pissed and got out of the car to sort out the mess ( yell at guards and inconsiderate people who mess up )

Another half hour wasted just trying to get out of a parking lot.

Then on the way back, my dad felt like punishing anyone who didnt follow traffic rules. There were a huge group of pedestrians trying to cross the road....when it was a green light. Everyone thought my dad was going to stop for them but he wasn't going to. When they realized he meant business, they started running back. You should have seen their faces.

When he was horning some guy who suddenly did a crazy u-turn, there was a group of ang mos in a van in front who turned around with a camera. I swear he was trying to take a picture of our number plate, cause he had a huge grin plastered on his face. My mom thinks he was taking a picture of the scenery.

.....


What scenery??!!



At least I got some weird souvenirs for my Japan trip (oh yeah, I'm going to Morioka in September...possibly spending my birthday there), since I had free time while waiting for the whole ticket machine mess.

K

No comments: