Thursday, May 01, 2014

just the 2...?

i guess only you and I exist here, Keegan! hahaha very interesting C's. I found cheese, candle, Charlie, cry, cowgirl, clock, caution, cupcake, candy cane, car, cacti/cactus, card, Chinese (man? lol), carrot, 2 chick (baby chicken and girl), cone, cucumber or capsicum (on the pizza-looking thing)
don't know what those 2 stick people are on the bottom left?!
anyway my life has been good, okay, fine, nothing spectacular I guess! exams next week, then it's summer holidays! woohoo can't wait! Keegan, have you sent your life size poster yet? I'm still waiting for it!
oh I celebrated Easter for the first time this year. went over to my friends house and helped them to hide eggs in their backyard and front yard. the kids took the longest time to find one of the quail eggs I hid! :P
oh and im going to see Jimmy Eat World in concert on May 18! =D


and I found my new favorite beer!

 Adam L. (Levine & Lambert) 
random, sorry. hahaha!

Slocum is in America already btw! 
and it's about time you and Ken blog!!

R

No comments: