Monday, February 03, 2014

I can't believe you guys have a separate chat =[

Well since I don't seem to get any news anymore (=[ ), here's a bit of what's been going on in my life: I've just finished 1 month of paediatrics, and gonna be going on to my second month, which is in a hospital about an hour plus away, so it's gonna be greeeat.  

Here's what my housemate got me for christmas.  It's a roadkill soft toy.  It came with a death certificate and all.  I've never got soft toys from a guy before, I don't know how to feel about this =/

This is my feng shui arsenal which I had to redistribute for this coming new year =] My mom sent me a list of instructions to follow, and I was going around with a compass as usual

Mayu came over one weekend and we were thinking about going out to do stuff but in the end we got lazy and stayed home to bake what she thinks are biscuits.  Obviously the ugly ones are my doing.

NEW SUPER RECIPE FOR HEART ATTACK STUDENTS.  Mm mm can you just see what's in the tray?  Mushrooms, eggs, bacon, sausage.. everything you'd want for breakfast/brunch.  Serve with a side of fries =]  I know you guys want to know how to make it!

Went on a club trip recently - but wanted to share this.  The guy in the middle did my face and he agreed to let me do his - I guess he regrets everything!!  As you can see, my face looks awesome whereas it looks like I put purple vomit on his face hahaha.  I felt so bad.

And yesterday my housemate made me wake up early on a saturday to go support his lion dancing society.. which I didn't know existed.

What did you guys get up to for CNY?  I know Elizabeth is enjoying San Francisco =] Hope to hear from you guys, it's so quiet.

K


No comments: