Saturday, December 07, 2013

Sup GUYS!

This is called blogging before we talk to each other so I can lord it over the rest of you (mainly Amanda and Ken) about how you guys don't blog enough hahahahaha

So enjoy some random stories!  I'm assuming you guys will be reading this as we talk later once I quietly point out that you guys haven't been blogging (not you Elizabeth, we can gloat)

I got cookies!

A cake at a halloween party I was at.  It's chocolate.

My friends baked this gingerbread man to represent me.

Here's my student cooking guide.  I cook meals meant for 12 people and then eat it over the next week.  Btw, that pot is reallly big.  My housemate is disgusted by me.

BONUS PIC FOR AMANDA: Was practising OSCEs with Mayu and we didn't have a tendon hammer so we made one from a chopstick, a sock, and a lot of blue tack.

Oo so here's an interesting story.  I've been friends with this girl for over a year now, and I only just found out the other day she was a VEGETARIAN.  So I asked, but whenever we went out to eat, you definitely ate meat!!  Apparently, it was because I always picked the restaurant and recommended meat dishes so that's why she always tried it, otherwise she doesn't eat any meat.  So I felt a bit bad, and the other day I surprised her (and myself) by going to a vegetarian restaurant.  This is my plate - obviously not very green haha.  I feel so understanding =P


Soooo this is one of my classes for my current attachment (PSYCH!).  It involves sitting in a room for 2 hours and watching black and white videos about attachment theory and psychotherapy and oh my god it's so hard not to sleep.  Can be quite interesting sometimes.  Go google "mary bell".


So last week I went on a "Sports Tour" for the badminton club, which is basically an extended drinking session.  Costumes were compulsory - pre-clin had to dress up as farm animals and clini were farmers. Here's my chinese farmer outfit haha.  

And here's my tour t-shirt - they decide the name in advance for you. =]

And finally..!!  Got a new phone.  If any of you are interested in getting a new phone, let me pitch this one to you.  Cheap and good!


SEE YOU GUYS LATER NON-BLOGGERS

K



No comments: