Thursday, June 01, 2006

I got back from Korea today o_O. If I knew what my trip was going to be like, I would have gone with Ken Chong on the school trip or something. I didn't know it was a full-blown medical convention. Well, on the bright side, I know more about ultrasound machines and probes and stuff like that...

Luckily, most of the time I was away from the convention center....which means I was with doctors who were to lazy to attend the conference. I ended up hearing tons of doctor jokes...and since most of them were gynaecologists, plenty of sick jokes. They're all a bunch of perverts.

And it's kinda sad that the thing I enjoyed most was climbing up some hill or mountain to get to a temple. Where I actually went to pray cause there was nothing else to do. Then a fountain like the one in Japan where we drank water. And also some sort of wishing pond. I prayed and wished for the same thing... and it's looking like it didn't work. Meh.

Overall, nothing really spectacular...the food was quite good though. But if I had a choice again, I'd rather have gone with the school...yeap, Ken's going to start yelling at me again

And I got the lamest souvenirs ever...but you know what? Just be thankful you got something.

I feel oddly calm now. The feeling you get when you think something is over and you needn't worry anymore.

Okay, I'm off to finally finish KH2. I swear I'm going to do it before I sleep.

K

No comments: